Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2nd Birthday_September 11, 2009














I can't believe my baby is 2. It is unbelievable to think how fast time has flown by. Joshua has grown so much in 2 years. He is now walking and running and his vocabulary has grown as well. Every day I am amazed at the new words he can say. He is also forming short sentences and can repeat most anything. That means, it is really time to watch what you say in front of him. Remember "Meet the Fockers?" The little nephew's first word was "Asshole". We'll try to stay away from that if we can.


On his birthday, I took him to McDonalds for his first Happy Meal. (I think it was probably an excuse for me to eat at Mickey Ds). Of course, he loved the french fries. Grandmom and Grandpop Uhr arrived that night, and we had cupcakes to celebrate Josh's birthday. He was really excited to blow out the candles, and he knows on your birthday you eat cake and blow out the candles. He also knows that he is turning 2.


No comments: